1. Yellowfish Beds uses an innovative system that allows the client to search multiple accommodations in a specific area. The booking is made through Yellowfish Travel, Lda, which acts as an intermediary between the client and the accommodation unit.
2. We will process the request for the accommodation chosen by the client while booking and on receiving payment.
3. Payment is only available via credit card. We will charge the given value on the booking. The values are always charged in Euro.
4. The booking will be automatically canceled (if created with "pay later" option) if the payment is not done till 15 days before the check-in.
4.1. Bookings made 15 days before check in will have to make the payment immediately.
5. Children must be included in the booking with their age at the start of the stay. If this is omitted only the booked number of guests will be accommodated.
6. Yellowfish Beds uses the most recent technology to encode and encrypt transmitted data, called SSL - Secure Sockets Layer. This ensures that your credit card details are not intercepted by third parties. We do not keep any credit card information on ours servers, it's all processed by a third party.
7. In case the client does not show up at accommodation where the booking was made, the client will not be refunded.
8. Subject to special conditions, it is understood that the accommodation includes: services identified in the booking receipt and VAT in EU countries. Understand that the accommodation booking does not include: additional charges in the rooms; meals; values charged by hotels for services such as laundry, jacuzzi, sauna, gym, sports equipment rental, reception, transport, cradles, safekeeping of baggage; late check-out; booking or tourism taxes, required in some regions; tax pollution.
9. Yellowfish Travel, Lda is the intermediary when celebrating the contracts for providing accommodation services, so it can not be held responsible for damages or losses caused by an act or omission, particularly in the event of death, sickness, accident, loss, theft or robbery.
10. In case the client has violent or abnormal behavior, acts with vandalism or causes disturbance to third parties, Yellowfish Travel and the accommodation may cancel the reservation without having to reimburse the client.
11. Cancellation can be done till 18:00 GMT (Portugal time) of the previous day of the start of the stay.
11.1. The booking made by the client may be canceled, being subject to the cancellation policy of the accommodation booked. The client is entitled to the money back without the cancellation fee charged by the accommodation, if any.
12. In case of force majeure, including natural disasters, wars, terrorism and other events of similar nature and gravity, on location of the booked accommodation, either the client, us or the accommodation provider on location can proceed to cancellation. In an event of force majeure Yellowfish Travel, Lda does not warrant the adjustment or change of reservation and is not responsible for any damages or losses arising from such a failure.########################
1. Yellowfish Beds, this website, all its contents and inherent author rights, are owned by the trading company Yellowfish Travel, Lda, VAT PT509240780, which engages as a travel agency, duly licensed by Turismo de Portugal (Portugal Tourism Board) registered in Beco de S. João - Caliços, Lote 7, 8200-038 Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal from now on refereed as us or agency.
2. Agency refers to Yellowfish Travel, Lda
3. Website, this domain (www.yellowfishbeds.com)
4. User, person that interacts with the website
5. Client, person that creates a booking on the websiteA) General Conditions
1. These contractual terms and conditions apply to the service on yellowfishbeds.com
2. The user, who can only use the service on a personal level, while accessing and using the website, binds to full compliance with these terms and conditions. By accessing, browsing and using our website and/ or making a booking, the user fully accepts these terms and conditions, expressly stating that they have read, understood and accept its contents.
3. The use of the agency, brand, site and its contents, products, services, information and other by the user, for commercial or personal purposes, obliges the user to compensate Yellowfish Travel. Also in case of sale, links, use, copy, display, download or reproduction of any content or information, software, products or services available on Yellowfish Beds.
4. Yellowfish Travel, Lda reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to amend these terms and conditions, by which the user should always consult the updated version.
5. Yellowfish Travel, Lda can not be held responsible for the access, other acts and bookings, carried out by minors, other incapacitated and unable, or lack of powers of representation of all the people whose personal data are entered upon access, registration and booking.
6. The client must be in possession of an updated personal identification document.
7. The client is responsible for complying with government requirements regarding medical and other documents required on entry, exit and other situations, to any given destination.
8. The agency also declines any liability concerning the trip, luggage and other belongings of the client.B) The Service
10. Yellowfish Beds is a website through which the user can make a booking with a collaborating accommodation.
12. Yellowfish Travel, Lda acts as an intermediary and the booking is merely considered a proposal in negotiation, until it's confirmed by the accommodation and after payment has been issued by the client.
13. The Agency can not be held responsible for faults, errors or viruses when connecting to our website.
14. The Agency is also not responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, of the user, regarding the information provided on the website.
15. The Agency is under no obligation to store or maintain any website content and can delete these at any time.
16. The service is provided on the internet and as such the Agency is not responsible for any failure regarding connectivity, the reception of emails and/ or inherent impossibility of its use.
17. The Agency reserves the right, at any given moment and without notice, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the website.
18. All information regarding the accommodation units, including facilities, classification, quality and photographs is provided directly by the accommodation itself. The client must be aware that the features provided by the accommodations are given in terms of national legislation and standards of their country of origin and or location.
19. The accommodation units are responsible for the information displayed, by which Yellowfish Travel, Lda assumes no responsibility for any error, discrepancy and lack of veracity, as well as links provided by third parties.
20. The Agency reserves the right, at any given moment and without notice, to withdraw or not show on the website, any information or pictures from the accommodation units.
21. Yellowfish Travel, Lda is not responsible for the quality, failures or shortcomings in services provided by the accommodation unit booked.C) Liability insurance
22. The responsability of Yellowfish Travel, Lda, emerging through its given obligations, is guaranteed by a liability insurance through Allianz Insurance Company.
23. If you wish to contact us, you may do so via the following email address: (we will not reply to emails requesting booking, changes or cancellations)
Yellowfish Beds does not sell, rent or share your personal data with third parties. The services of the site are not directed at minors, and personal data of minors are not intentionally treated.
Simple Cookies: These cookies are required for the site to function efficiently, log the user’s path during your visit without identifying it, and are automatically deleted when you leave the site.
Persistent Cookies: These Cookies are not essential to the functioning of the site but allow users to be identified whenever they access pages, optimizing their browsing experience. Persistent cookies remain on the device until they are deleted by the user.
Analytic Cookies: These cookies are used to analyse how users use the site and monitor its performance. These cookies are used only for the purposes of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.The browser on your device allows you to restrict the use of Simple Cookies, Persistent Cookies, or any other type of Cookie. If you choose not to allow simple Cookies, you may not be able to use our site or certain features. In addition to cookies, we can also use pixel tags that allow us to follow the steps of the users of our site. These bookmarks do not collect personal information and are used to collect data for statistical purposes.
Optimize the user’s visit;
Respond to requests from users, namely messages sent through the contact form or newsletters subscription; Statistical purposes of navigation data; Improve the browsing experience of the user through information collected through Cookies and other technologies such as pixel tags.
The user has the right to access, update, rectify, eliminate, limit and oppose the treatment of their data, as well as the right to request their portability, through a written request sent to the email: You also have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your data with the CNPD – National Commission for Data Protection.
Yellowfish Beds may use other entities for the provision of certain services, in terms of maintenance, technical support, marketing, which may have access to some of the personal data required to provide the service contracted. Yellowfish Beds may also transmit data to third parties in the context of investigations, inquiries and judicial and / or administrative proceedings or of a similar nature, provided that it is duly ordered by judicial order accordingly.